We work with our partners and the Colorado community to build a strong and informed social network. As part of this effort, we support our donors and partners by cross promoting events, advertising opportunities and highlighting industry leadership.
You would like to provide sustainable events, festivals and conferences for your clients, and we can help you do just that. We have helped event planners measure, reduce, and offset emissions for events from 5 to more than 10,000 people, as well as developed overall onsite sustainable event frameworks.
Fact: According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the meeting and event industry represents the second most wasteful industry in the country. Contact us to help make your event carbon impact neutral.
We can help you
- complete a carbon footprint assessment for your event
- provide high quality carbon offsets to cover your event’s carbon footprint
- encourage attendees to offset their own travel to/from your event
- incorporate offsetting into an event sponsorship or media trade
- find resources to help with other areas of sustainability for your event
Click on this link to download our event calculator and assess your event’s CO2 emissions resulting from electricity and natural gas usage, vehicle use, flying, and lodging. Then simply click the ‘Offset Now’ button below, and enter the Offset Cost that appears at the bottom of the calculator.